SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Trix Circus Guarantee:
Trix Circus brand equipment comes with a limited guarantee against defects in materials or manufacture (whipping, sewing, splicing, pin exposure). This guarantee varies depending on the piece of equipment purchased. The schedule below indicates the guarantee (and exceptions) for each piece of Trix Circus-brand equipment.
- in order to activate your guarantee, you must register your product @ TrixCircus.com/Register-Your-Product/
- this registration process must be completed within 7 days of receipt of the equipment
- guarantees are only applicable to registered Trix Circus-brand products
- guarantees start from the date of purchase as noted in our online order system or our invoicing system
- proof of purchase and inspection logs are required when processing a guarantee request
- keep physical inspection logs up to date (downloadable here) as Trix Circus will request to see these logs when processing a guarantee request.
- this guarantee does not cover misuse of the equipment
- this guarantee does not cover minor imperfections (cosmetic) as long as the equipment still meets design specifications and the imperfections do not materially alter functionality or the safety of the equipment
- this guarantee does not cover expenses related to on-site labour, travel, assembly or disassembly or other charges associated with the repair or replacement of covered components
- Trix Circus is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or any other damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenue or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, cost of removal, installation, disassembly or other consequential damages
- Trix Circus will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your equipment
- any implied guarantees relating to your equipment, including but not limited to guarantee of merchantability or guarantee of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this guarantee
- this guarantee is not transferable and applies only to the consumer who originally purchased the equipment.
*** Failure to register your product within 7 days of receiving as outlined above will void the guarantee ***
Contact us at email@example.com to notify us of defects in materials and manufacture and we will direct you to the correct returns process.
Exclusions from the guarantee:
- normal wear
- modifications or alterations
- poor storage
- poor maintenance
- damage due to accident or negligence
- careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Product Data Sheet supplied
- equipment purchased from an unauthorised dealer (second-hand)
- improper installation not in accordance with the Product Data Sheet supplied
- external sources such as weather, theft, fire damage, cuts or vandalism.
The Trix Circus guarantee also does not apply if:
- the serial number is no longer legible
- any product label or stamp has been removed, covered by marker or stickers
- repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorised parties or agents
Trix Circus guarantee process:
If the equipment is covered by the guarantee, and is repairable, it will be repaired and returned to you. Equipment that cannot be repaired will be replaced.
If the equipment is not under guarantee, but is repairable, we will send you a quote for the appropriate repair. We will only begin repairs on the equipment upon your acceptance of the quote.
After an in-house inspection, Trix Circus will decide to repair, replace or return the equipment to the address you have provided in our communications.
|Cotton Dyneema (including lyra rope)||1 year||padding/tape|
|Corde Lisse Trapeze (including lyra rope)||1 year||webbing casing/tape|
|Swinging Trapeze||1 year||padding/tape|
|Straps Trapeze (including lyra rope)||1 year||webbing casing/padding|
|Tissu Trapeze (including lyra rope)||2 years (bar)/1 year (whipping)||fabric|
|Hammocks||1 year (whipping)||Fabric|
|Any product requiring whipping||1 year (whipping)|
|Lyra/ Triangle/Spreader Bar/beam clamps||2 years||(nyloc nuts – replaced at each use) (Painting)|
|Corde/Cloud/Spinning web with lanyard and hand loop||1 year||webbing casing|
|Straps/Hand loops||1 year||webbing casing|
|Trapeze Boots/Hand guards||3 months||laces|
|Safety belts/bungee harnesses/leg loops||1 year|
|Hand balance stands/handstand blocks||1 year|
CHECK OUT OUR RIGGING EQUIPMENT CATEGORIES